Corporate Accounts are designed for in house checking transactions where deposit funds are drawn on demand as long as there are sufficient funds in the account and the bank is open for business. Corporate Companies / Partnerships / NGO’S.
What you will need
- Registered Resolution by Directors to open a bank account
- Certified Copy of certificate of Incorporation.
- Certified copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Particulars of Directors certified by the Registrar of Companies (Company form 7)
- Partnership deed
- Valid identification documents of account signatories.
- 2 Passport size photographs each for the account signatories.
- Physical presence of all signatories during opening of account.
- Company Tax Identification Number (TIN).
How you will benefit
- Unrestricted cash and cheque deposits.
- No limit on withdrawals.
- Access to a variety of loan products.
- Daily balances and mini-statements available on request.
- Free monthly bank statements.
- Authority to operate the account can be delegated to third parties and defendants.